Help Dog ate my helmet vents

Prezzo

Registered
Just wondering if anyone happens to have a damaged Arai corsair rx7 helmet that is only fit for stripping down for spares

I stripped mine down to custom paint and the bloody dog ate the top main R/H vent and the center 1 :cussing:

I can buy the center 1 no problems but I cannot buy the top R/H vent without packing the complete helmet and sending it away what a pain in the arse:wtf:

so if anybody happens to have 1 somewhere at home i would really appreciate it:please:

If you are looking to repair or replace the
Diffussers (long vents on top left and right
sides) you will need to send in your helmet
for this item. Please call for details.

Its the same problem on this site

Just wondering if anyone happens to have a damaged Arai corsair rx7 helmet that is only fit for stripping down for spares

I stripped mine down to custom paint and the bloody dog ate the top main R/H vent and the center 1 :cussing:

I can buy the center 1 no problems but I cannot buy the top R/H vent without packing the complete helmet and sending it away what a pain in the arse:wtf:

so if anybody happens to have 1 somewhere at home i would really appreciate it:please:

You might be able to get new parts from Arai :thumbsup:

I feel your pain. I put high intensity lights on a bumper once and the next day they didn't work. When I looked, the dog had chewed the wires off, because I wasn't paying her enough attention!

Back