One Bad Motorcycle

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
How about 284 pounds and 190 rwhp? Wayne Rainey's World Champion YZR 500 GP bike, sitting in his den. Sitting ON it feels like it's a YZR 50!
Raydog

our album 086.jpg

Now I gotta ask, does Wayne Rainey know you are in his living room? :rofl:

"just take the picture Mr Rainey and I will leave peacefully... swear!"

can not believe you made him take the picture... (cameras have timers ya know)

It happens that a lifelong buddy of mine (went to high school, became cops in LA together, etc.) lives in Carmel (next to Laguna Seca) and is a close friend of Wayne's. The great thing about it is each year at the Moto GP I find myself surrounded by people like Checa, Russell, Roberts, Schwantz (you guys know the names). It's hard to just act like "this is a typical race weekend" when I've worshipped these guys for so many years!
My next move is to ask Wayne, "hey Wayne, can I use that bike for just one track day please?"
Doyle

It happens that a lifelong buddy of mine (went to high school, became cops in LA together, etc.) lives in Carmel (next to Laguna Seca) and is a close friend of Wayne's. The great thing about it is each year at the Moto GP I find myself surrounded by people like Checa, Russell, Roberts, Schwantz (you guys know the names). It's hard to just act like "this is a typical race weekend" when I've worshipped these guys for so many years!
My next move is to ask Wayne, "hey Wayne, can I use that bike for just one track day please?"
Doyle

Wayne and I are blood so that puts me in line ahead of you for that bike!:bigsmile:

so after Mr Rainey quits laughing hysterically at your request... can you get his autograph for me? :laugh:

Think I would be feeling real small in a group like that and I'm taller than all of 'em. :beerchug:

Doyle
Awesome. That is way better than knowing some asinine movie star celebrities.

Back