Prices on Wave Rotors???

brandont70

Registered
I am in the process of many upgrades. I need the best price in Galfer Wave rotors for my 07 Busa. Help, Thanks!

Yep, waiting....:whistle:

You can't really expect vendors to see every message posted on the board.

Send a few of them PMs, emails, or call them. With emails and phone calls, make sure they know you are from Hayabusa.org so you can get the right discounts! In some cases pricing can not be posted publicly due to price manufacturer advertising restrictions.

Last edited:
I got the same for my 2007 a few months ago from tobefast.com 575$ fronts and I think 129$ rears. but at that time I had just realised I had missed on a sale at hardracing.com which was buy fronts get rears free. good lock shopping.
P.S. I also think you might wanna get the HH pads as well, up to you.

I've responded and I know you guys have my back because I've posted several times our contact info and you know I love you guys!

I'm sorry but I was busy for a couple days with non-forum stuff. However, we do have a toll-free number 1-800-805-2118 for immediate responses if you can't reach me through the forum. Just ask Ed or Carole for the forum discount and provide them with the forum name: Hayabusa.org & your forum name for to qualify.

We'll hook your order up with a free t-shirt, too, dude. Again, sorry for the delay.

Melissa

Also, we just re-activated the sales:
  • 20% off EBC MSRP - rotors & pads. Ends March 31st!
  • Still have $5 shipping Ground (lower 48 only) for orders over $200.
  • $70 front/ $30 rear - Cycle Brakes Brand Stainless braided lines.

More info on these in our previous threads from a month or so ago. PM for prices or call if you are ready to roll!:thumbsup:

Regards, Melissa

Back