I give UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
This is the 3rd Freakin Suit I have Purchased :banghead:

I know I am a FAT AZZ but come on.......Does Anyone make a 2 Piece Leather Riding suit for FAT PEOPLE..................:dunno:

Fat People NEED LUV TOO.........:laugh:

I guess I am Going to have to settle for some Leather Pants and my Old Joe Rocket Jacket (4XL)

Joe Rocket 2PC Leather Suit Size (56) ............Thank God I bought it from New Enough. They are good about Returning Stuff

The Pants are Good it's just the Jacket. I Got a Big Belly :beerchug:

If you feel weight is your problem just keep it simple

G-string
Chaps

and btw, let me know what areas you will be riding so I can avoid those areas on those days

:laugh:

No worries, I have a 7mm wet suit I cannot fit into, pisses me off. I feel your pain

This is the 3rd Freakin Suit I have Purchased :banghead:

I know I am a FAT AZZ but come on.......Does Anyone make a 2 Piece Leather Riding suit for FAT PEOPLE..................:dunno:

Fat People NEED LUV TOO.........:laugh:

I guess I am Going to have to settle for some Leather Pants and my Old Joe Rocket Jacket (4XL)

I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER(6' 250+/- a few) :banghead: I finally just went with a Frank Thomas 2 piece gormex(spelling :dunno: )riding suit because every DAMN leather one i tried on is just NOT comfortable enough :guns: :firedevil:

G-string
Chaps

and btw, let me know what areas you will be riding so I can avoid those areas on those days

No worries, I have a 7mm wet suit I cannot fit into, pisses me off. I feel your pain

How did you know ??? Have you been talkin to Russ(Pardini) again ? I don't care what that guy says. I was Drunk and did'nt know it was that kinda Bar :whistle:

Robert, I'd call and talk to someone at New Enough and see if you can just get a larger jacket that will fit, first I'd go to several places (Cycle Gear, Rosevillle Cycle, etc.) and try on lots of gear to see what fits and feels right on you, that way you get some kind of idea of what you should order online. Good luck man, hey at least you didn't buy Vanson, wear it once then mysteriously put on 30 pounds overnight, yup I got a really sweet jacket in the closet that fits really, really, really tight. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You might consider, also, getting Komodo to make you something custom ? :dunno: Those guys have an amazing reputation for customer service, and they make all their own stuff, if I'm not mistaken.

Very frustrating.

G-string
Chaps

you mean this:laugh:

pink-assless-chaps.jpg

Ya'll might check with abdul the tent maker. :laugh:

Or Helga the corset maker.:poke: Suck it in, fold it over and tuck it in. :moon:

Begged me to take him to that bar, then couldn't get him to leave. For some reason everyone one was buying him drinks. :dunno:

Back