Motorcycle stands - support sponsors

ajblbv

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I was wondering where to buy the stand from the sponsor who has them. But I am posting mainly to ask the difference between the spools or spindles that are your options? or if I am even getting them right. Which should I get? Which should I do. Does anyone have links that lets me buy everything in one transaction? Thanks guys

Red Line is what I got. I went with the spools because I wanted black to match my frame vs. polished. I've been very happy.

and whats the difference between spools and sliders?

basically asking what do i get to have front and rear ability to lift by mike, I just do not understand the spool/slider/roller part? I think it is the tip that touches the bike but I do not understand which works best?

I'm not sure, not familiar but it may just be the length. The spools are longer for swingarm protection during accident. I think Redline refers to them as a slider spool.

:google:

Redline stands!!! I'm not sure the difference between the spools/spindles/rollers. I got the most unitrusive ones I could find that matched the swingarm.

IMG_1799 (Medium).jpg

Yup, just PM Ian and get them from him, by far the best out there

Get the spools that match your lift style and will keep the lift away from your swing arm. I have T-Rex stands, lost a spool, replaced them both and ended up scratching my swing arm because they were the incorrect ones.

Back