State Farm is the way to go

dnstommy

Registered
I have a 2005 Jetta and my 08 Busa. 1200 a year for both. With Geico I was paying 1200 for just the Jetta.

I hear they do their bike math on the engine size and not the fact that it is an "R".

Busa Pebbles has great rates with State Farm...They would not insure me :whistle:

So I have Liberty Mutual, around $1300 a year for my, my X-Terra, my Busa, and my 17 year old son.

State Farm is great, if you've been riding for more than a year. Otherwise your going to take hard with anyone you go with.

This always comes up on all internet forums, it all depends on where you live.

p.s. I live in Iowa and you all have way higher rates then me:laugh:

not even close to what we pay, we get the good rates

:rofl:

Not here. Higher than Progressive on the bikes and higher than AIG on the cars. House insurance didn't even come close.

r8

$750 a year for my 08 Busa and a $25K HD. From Dairyland.

I have State Farm and I love it! My house, GT500, and the wife's Ford Flex as well as the Busa. The bike costs me $475 a year for full coverage. Progressive wanted $2300 for just the bike:lol: What kinda crap is that???

Like I said in another insurance thread. Ya'll be as quiet as you can about statefarm. THey may hear you. Mine is great now but IT MAY GO UP if you talk to loud. They do have the best rates in this area though. On motorcycles that is. I think they go by engine size and not the type bike it is.

State Farm 08 Busa $37 bucks a month:thumbsup: progressive wanted $180 moon: Gieco wanted $290 :moon: :moon:

Last edited:
Back