Perfect day to be out riding

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
And this is the condition Luci was in all day :banghead: Should be finished installing everything tomorrow. 4 cameras, 2 DVRs and remote stereo mics.

105_4856 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
come up here to WI bro-you'll forget about riding, because we dont get any of that 'Perfect ridn weather' for another 2 mos!:moon:

big baby:laugh:

i dont envy ya running all that wire tho-looks like fun:whistle:
do we get to see whats on the goodie list, or are we just here for ya to tease?:poke:

Spent most of the day yesterday working on her, and she still looks about the same. Here are a couple of pics of the panel. I had to fabricate a few small mounts for the cameras. which took some time but don't show and I ran out of shrink tubing which kind of ended the day. From here, she'll finish up pretty quick.

105_4857 (Medium).JPG

105_4859 (Medium).JPG

come up here to WI bro-you'll forget about riding, because we dont get any of that 'Perfect ridn weather' for another 2 mos!:moon:

big baby:laugh:

i dont envy ya running all that wire tho-looks like fun:whistle:
do we get to see whats on the goodie list, or are we just here for ya to tease?:poke:

If you saw my setup at the Bash last year, you've seen what I'm installing, just more of it. I'll have 2 different camera angles front and rear instead of only 1 each direction. And sound will come from remote mics instead of the internal mics on the DVR.

very nice!

tru audio would be killer-wonder it there's any way you could record the sound and process it into 5.1 channel??
that would be sweeeeeeeeet!:bowdown:

I got her back together. ALl the harnesses are done and connectors in place. 2 of the 3 permanent mount cameras are mounted. I didn't get a change to pull the left side fairing to punch a couple of holes in the bottom for the belly cam. I have the nose cam, tank cam, and undertail cams on along with the microphones.

105_4864 (Medium).JPG

105_4865 (Medium).JPG

105_4867 (Medium).JPG

105_4866 (Medium).JPG

105_4868 (Medium).JPG

Back