Tulsa / Local Area Riders

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Metric Cycles is having there Grand Opening March 28th 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

If you havent had a chance to meet Brady, Tracy or Brad your missing out. These people are awesome and very freindly. and very very reasonable on service.

Curious if anyone wanted to meet up and ride over there together, ( Weather Permitting ) Maybe we could meet up at the flea market on Admiral and ride over, then maybe afterwards terrorize the streets of tulsa, ok terrorize may be a little harsh. Take a ride.

If this sounds like something you would like to do post up here, or PM me.

Would love to but we will be at the Texas mile, but cant wait to get together and ride with yall soon.:thumbsup:

Grand Opening? They've been in business over a year already.

?
Metric Cycles is having there Grand Opening March 28th 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

If you havent had a chance to meet Brady, Tracy or Brad your missing out. These people are awesome and very freindly. and very very reasonable on service.

Curious if anyone wanted to meet up and ride over there together, ( Weather Permitting ) Maybe we could meet up at the flea market on Admiral and ride over, then maybe afterwards terrorize the streets of tulsa, ok terrorize may be a little harsh. Take a ride.

If this sounds like something you would like to do post up here, or PM me.

What's up with the grand opening? Metric has been around for a minute, right?
Are they doing something new or just trying to get the word out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Grand Opening? They've been in business over a year already.

?

In the business world, often a business will be open for a while before having a Grand Opening. It is generally a few months...a year is kind of long. Some businesses have an Open House every year or maybe it is a Grand Opening for new services or location...?

I think it is a grand opening for the sales part of thier business if I remember correctly.

you guys still trying to do this

Looks like it is going to be a weather issue now.

Possibly rain and a cold front coming in, ( go figure )

I was thinking maybe 10 a.m or 11 a.m. if it happens, Maybe give it a chance to warm up a little, last I looked the high was 62

They change the forecast every other day......Just check it again
Later LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

They change the forecast every other day......Just check it again
Later LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

I wish I could be wrong as many times as they are and still have a job.

Now dont get me wrong, I wouldnt want to predict Okla. weather, Weird stuff goes on here.

Back