BUSA/Kanji Tattoos?

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
I want something Hayabusa tattooed on me:thumbsup:. Both arms are sleeved wrist to shoulder, left arm continues to my back and covers half of it. Right calf is done as well. I want a Busa tattoo but don't know if I just want Kanji or a Busa silhouette maybe? Anybody already have one and any ideas from all people Busa, tattooed or not are appreciated.:whistle:

Dave

I have seen the Kanji on the back of someones calf.
Tattoos are not my thing but I have thought about doing a Kanji.
Just my 2c.
Bubba

I want something Hayabusa tattooed on me:thumbsup:. Both arms are sleeved wrist to shoulder, left arm continues to my back and covers half of it. Right calf is done as well. I want a Busa tattoo but don't know if I just want Kanji or a Busa silhouette maybe? Anybody already have one and any ideas from all people Busa, tattooed or not are appreciated.:whistle:

Dave

Same delima myself, except I have more free space :bowdown:. If you find anything interesting post it or post a link to it. :beerchug:

You know its funny, I was thinking of starting a post like this one. Because I have one and was woundering if anyone else did.... Check the neck...

DSCF3772.JPG

You know its funny, I was thinking of starting a post like this one. Because I have one and was woundering if anyone else did.... Check the neck...

Damn!!! on the neck???:bowdown: Wow I think I'm staying away from my neck.. to many main arteries :please: and I don't trust my tattooist that much. But I am going to do some kind of ink for her. Got something for everyone that is close to me and the busa definitly ranks high enough.:laugh:

tattoo the word HAYABUSA on your uhm (package) then you will have an excuse for finishing first
:rofl:

Back