Frame Bent ??????????

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
How do you know ? When I crashed I Bent the Heli-bar on the Right side, The side that crashed. Today I was doing some Mods when I Realized I had a Dent from the Heli-Bars on the Opposite Side.........HOW :dunno:

Should I have my BUSA checked out by a Professional ?

The Dent on the Tank is Clearly from the Heli-Bar but that side was not Bent.........Unless somehow it got bent by some other source.............Bike is ALLWAYS Garaged. Barely Ridden...........Kinda Wierd :shocked:

Robert, there is a guy/shop in Sac right off of I80 that is suppose to be the shizzle when it comes to frames, if your concerned it would be worth a look see.

I think this is it : Frame Man, Sacramento, CA - Motorcycle Parts, Service and Repairs

Will DO........the Metal Guy that I talked to about the bent Heli-bar told me that the bike had to land Directly on top of the Bar to Bend it that way. Those FUDGERS are STRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Wondering if there is some Hidden Damage Somewhere...........Don't want to find out the Hard Way ???

Sounded to me like it was time to seek professional help from the word crash on! Hope that it's not bent.

The Dent on the Tank is Clearly from the Heli-Bar but that side was not Bent.........Unless somehow it got bent by some other source.............Bike is ALLWAYS Garaged. Barely Ridden...........Kinda Wierd :shocked:

Boss, when you turn the bars stop to stop does one bar seem closer to the tank than the other? Look at the paint on the frame closely at the steering head any cracks or flakes in the finish like it was stressed? Hasn't been shaking or wobbling has it?

I wouldn't worry about it. The dents probably from the beer bottle you were holding.

That's why I always ride with cans. :rofl:

Last edited:
Boss, when you turn the bars stop to stop does one bar seem closer to the tank than the other? Look at the paint on the frame closely at the steering head any cracks or flakes in the finish like it was stressed? Hasn't been shaking or wobbling has it?

I wouldn't worry about it. The dents probably from the beer bottle you were holding.

No Shaking or Wobbling...........Can't Really Tell about the Frame and Steering Head.......As far as the Beer......I Finish My Beer Before I Ride :super:

Back