Where did my nuts go?

too many toys

Registered
I took off the rear reflectors on my 07 yesterday. When I took the bracket bolts off I heard the nuts fall into the tail somewhere. I looked but I cant seem to find them. Does anyone know where they might be? Does it really matter? Can I leave them alone and not worry? Oh and by the way feel free to have some fun with the thread title.:whistle:

they will fall out eventually. which is no big deal because by then you will have forgotten they are there anyway.

Oh was this a bike question? :laugh:

Check with your wife, thats where I keep mine. :whistle: Wait, that didn't come out right, I ment my wife keeps mine ... nevermind :whistle:

If you still have the stock fender then they're probably floating around between the fender and the pillion cover.
displayimage.php

Give it some time and it might migrate foreward and out.

Last edited:
Undo the plastic body rivets along the tail section, and "gently" pry to the two apart. You'll see that they are both quite pliable. Then insert the magnet inside that seam.........your nuts, you shall find.....Yoda :oldcool:

Yup wifey kept my nutz in her night stand; said i wouldn't need em til i got back from kuwait :rofl: the bolt ain't doing to well either:whistle:

I took off the rear reflectors on my 07 yesterday. When I took the bracket bolts off I heard the nuts fall into the tail somewhere. I looked but I cant seem to find them. Does anyone know where they might be? Does it really matter? Can I leave them alone and not worry? Oh and by the way feel free to have some fun with the thread title.:whistle:

Ditto, my nuts are in my tail too!:thumbsup:

Back