Random Pix (15MAR09)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, a small group got out today...it was kinda chilly when we first launched, but we knew it'd get nice.

Lamb, Jay, and I on our 'busas, and Andrew R6 enjoyed the day beating the asphalt into submission...

Typically awesome.

Hope you all had a good weekend... :beerchug:

Greenfield Mobil 1.jpg

Greenfield Mobil 2.jpg

Lyon's Valley Trading Post 1.jpg

Lyon's Valley Trading Post 2.jpg

Lyon's Valley Trading Post 3.jpg

Bottom of Banner Grade.jpg

Bottom of Banner Grade 2.jpg

Bottom of Banner Grade 3.jpg

Nice pix bro. But what's up with the livestock trailer in the 2nd pic? Were there sheep along for the ride?:laugh:

Nice pix bro. But what's up with the livestock trailer in the 2nd pic? Were there sheep along for the ride?:laugh:

Bah-a-ahaahhaaaa HAHAHAHAHA!!!:rofl:

No sheep here, bro...just a bunch of alpha-dog males... Pigs, yes. Sheep? Not so much...:laugh:

Never really cared much for yellow but man, I'm digging that yellow Busa! Looks like it was a nice ride...

I'm glad you guys had fun, looks like a beautiful day! OK, without censorship, just curiosity, what's with the one piece and red tennies? Doyle

Looks like it was a good day, thanks for the pics:thumbsup:

That a new R1 I see there? How it do? I hear the sound is pretty nice

Yeah...an '09 R1. Sounds like George Jetson's dry-clutch Ducati might sound. :laugh:

Jimmy says it's the cat's meow (not literally, of course), but still says the '08 CBR1000RR is better. He should know...:whistle:

I'm glad you guys had fun, looks like a beautiful day! OK, without censorship, just curiosity, what's with the one piece and red tennies? Doyle

Hey, Doyle...that's Andrew, my publicist... He's just starting out in life so money's kinda tight. Until a couple of weeks ago, he didn't have the track-suit either, so between us, we're piecing him together a bit at a time. Just FYI, we called them his "track van's"...and laughed about it, but each of us painfully aware that he needs boots in a big way. He'll have boots before the Stampede, though...trust me on that!

:beerchug:

Dayum Scar, What happened? Are you ok? A recent injury or have you always had a disabled plate on Wasabi? :poke:

The threat of rain was enough to dampen the ridin' spirits of your Nor Cal counterparts. The ride was canceled, the wet stuff never appeared. Thanks for the Pics of what could have been.

Jimmy/Bikes=Women/Shoes :whistle:

Dayum Scar, What happened? Are you ok? A recent injury or have you always had a disabled plate on Wasabi? :poke:

............:whistle:

Picture 060.jpg

Okay Scar, I know I don't really want to know the answer, but .....What is cold ?? Did I mention todays high will be 46 :cry:

That a new R1 I see there? How it do? I hear the sound is pretty nice

I was going to ask the same thing. Glad to see them finally out. We still have no idea when we will see one. Yamaha didn't give us a delivey date.

Last edited:
Back