It Finally happened

sessions

Registered
:banghead: well guys i went down today, went riding with about 5 people and we were rideing along and went into a curb pretty slow about 40mph, hit a patch of gravel the bike strightened up in the curve by then it was to late i was headed for a ditch, i had two riders behind me and two in front with oncoming traffic so i figured to keep everyone safe from wrecking the ditch was my best bet. I though maybe i could ride it out (was a small ditch) and just kinda lay her over but when i hit i just sunk right in(we have had allot of rain this past week). I came out un touched just a little sore. The front cap, left fairing, & windshield will have to be replaced, but other then that i cant belive how lucky i am for my first crash!!! I rode it home and everything seemed fineexcept for the looks. it will cost about $500.00 to fix and repaint, but thats it. Thank God im ok!!!! the worst part was calling my wife to tell her.... if anyone has an upper or left fairing in good shape that can be worked let me know...

The only thing that matters is that you are ok. I have seen too many not walk away from a crash.

Glad you're alright. Crashing sucks, but you can always learn something from it that can improve your riding. :beerchug:

It always seems those curbs after winter takes a lot of us down. When riding a bike is the only good time to stay away from the pink only get you in trouble.

Sorry to hear it, brotha! The Busa will be fine and glad you are okay.

1st Im glad to hear your ok,

That sucks, you just got it painted and back together, Well if there was anything you didnt like about it before now is the time to change it.

Once again. Glad your ok

Demmym and TruWrecks
Well said.
Its good you were able to walk away with minimal damage.
Now let the modding begin.
Thanks for sharing the story, it makes me think about my next ride and reminds us all to be careful, we all learn from this.
Bubba

sessions - Glad to hear that you made it without any damage. Sorry to hear about the bike though.

Hey all you guys up north, look out, there's a lot of crap in the roads from the winter thaw. :laugh:

Seriously though, be careful out there. We might run out of spare parts if you don't. :laugh:

Wow...what an episode, for sure. Glad you're o.k. and have the right perspective about what happened.

Let us know if there's something you need special.

been there done that and I would agree that telling the wife was the hardest part---that was on my zx-7--glad to hear you are alright !

Back