Know of a good cheap rotor??

Don't use those cheap rotors. They suck. Plus they're made with inferior material and will break rather easily.

yeah why go cheap? this is the BRAKE SYSTEM we are talking about here. Thats about the last place i would want to save money by cutting corners.

Well if money is an issue i would look around and see if you could find some OE rotors. I'm sure people who have replaced theirs with wave rotors, etc would probably still have theirs laying around. ANd they're probably still good, and youcould get them for a song.

Just a thought.

you can get decent deals on oem rotors as mentioned above. i paid $75 off an 06' because the guy was parting out his wrecked bike ,or so he claims. :laugh:

Rotors, especially front rotors, are the LAST place you want to try and go cheap. Buy known brands that have been tested. Paul (GMbusa) can hook you up with probably the best prices you'll find. Also, personally, I would NEVER buy used rotors unless I knew the person selling them and knew the conditions they were used under.

Good luck!

P.

You can get a set of EBC Pro-lites brand new for under 450.00 they are a very good replacement rotor for a great price.

Some good advice given so far, well with the exception of the all back baby joke :laugh:

I would be careful about buying front rotors off a wreck. These and most components on the Busa are built very well but with keeping the weight down in mind. Rotors are easily bent. :whistle:

Check S.H.org they may have some, or Psychobike. Are you looking for Gen I or Gen II?

Back