Georgia Super Speeder Law, add $200

Highlander

Donating Member
Registered
The House voted 113-53 on Monday for a plan that would tack an additional $200 fine on drivers busted for topping 85 mph on four-lane roads and interstate highways, or 75 mph on two-lane roads. It also imposes new fees of up to $400 for some drivers seeking seeking to reinstate their licenses.

The so-called "Super Speeder" proposal, backed by Gov. Sonny Perdue, is expected to raise more than $30 million each year. The measure now goes to the Senate.

Thanks, Guvna Bubba! I've been real lucky so far, hope it doesn't run out! Why don't they do their cars up like this, to show us how they really feel?
supertrooper.jpg

that they should have never gave up on thier aspireing nascar career?

well if the ticket cost more the incentive to run is greater, and with a bike.... seems like it may get people killed

Why don't they do their cars up like this, to show us how they really feel?
That sticker on the side is highly insulting. What is that supposed to mean, No sport bikes? It kind of pisses me off.

How would they react to a sticker like this on your bike?

Don't get me wrong. I generally respect our police officers. They have a demanding and important job. But respect only works when it's given both ways.

stupid cop sticker.jpg

no police2.jpg

Last edited:
That sticker on the side is highly insulting. What is that supposed to mean, No sport bikes? It kind of pisses me off.

How would they react to a sticker like this on your bike?

Don't get me wrong. I generally respect our police officers. They have a demanding and important job. But respect only works when it's given both ways.

The poster added those to the pix along with " I'm gonna get ya " and NOS :whistle:

"Why don't they do their cars up like this, to show us how they really feel?"

The poster added those to the pix along with " I'm gonna get ya " and NOS :whistle:

"Why don't they do their cars up like this, to show us how they really feel?"
Ka-ching! Now I feel particularly stoopid! :rofl:

Serves me right for posting first thing Saturday morning before having coffee!. :blonde: :stupid:

It's all good brother, shid happens coffee or not :beerchug:
Now that I look more carefully, the OP did a pretty good job with the photoshop. I see a lot more things he did than the first time I looked at it. Good work Highlander!

FWIW, there's a police car that parks occasionally overnight at a neighbor's house up the street. It's one of the state police "show cars" that looks hotrodded, and that's what I thought of when I saw the Highlander's photoshopped car.

Local to here in VA, I have seen the following unmarked "stealthy" cop cars on I-495:
Pontiac Firebird
Ford Mustang
GMC Suburban (blacked out with chrome wheels)
I wonder if they're all seized vehicles.

Now that I look more carefully, the OP did a pretty good job with the photoshop. I see a lot more things he did than the first time I looked at it. Good work Highlander!

FWIW, there's a police car that parks occasionally overnight at a neighbor's house up the street. It's one of the state police "show cars" that looks hotrodded, and that's what I thought of when I saw the Highlander's photoshopped car.

Local to here in VA, I have seen the following unmarked "stealthy" cop cars on I-495:
Pontiac Firebird
Ford Mustang
GMC Suburban (blacked out with chrome wheels)
I wonder if they're all seized vehicles.

When I was leaving the Indy MotoGP race last fall I seen 2 bright red Mustang GT stealth cars in different places, setting with red/blue lights in the grill, dash, and back windows, behind ricers they obviously had tricked into "racing" with them.:rofl:

if a cop tricks you into racing them, its entrapment. if those kids are half smart they shoudl be able to get off. Oh wait, they're ricers. nevermind.

Yup, I just had a friend of mine tell me about this wonderful new law. He's an officer. He was just as pissed about the law as I am.

Back