Busa may have to get sold......again

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I had my first Busa for 2 years before I sold her. It was a 2004 blue/silver. Sold cause things got tight. Last summer, I picked my black '07 which I love. I am a single father of 2 kids, with custody. My ex hasn't paid child support this year yet and I am pretty sure she won't. She had back surgery and says she will be laid up for quite awhile. She has another surgery scheduled for April 10th. Somehow, she has the money to go to Amsterdam on the 15th of this month but yet can't send half of the cost of drivers ed for my 15 year old daughter? Anyway, between this and OT not hitting like I had hoped at work, the Busa may have to hit the road again. Black seems to be a favorite color so if anyone is interested, keep your eyes open. It may hit the market in the next couple months. I don't count on her money for the bike but a 15 and 17 year old are pretty expensive when you are not getting any help. Anyhow, just trying to put the word out and see if there is any interest in the bike market before I make my decision.

good luck. i have a black 07 and love it as well. if u do have to sell i doubt u will have much trouble finding a buyer

Ya gotta do what you gotta do; I've raised my two boys into manhood and it was an expensive trip.....

:super: u rock bro! seeing the sacrifices that you will do for your kids should motivate alot of us. keep your head up. I hope things dont have to come to that. i use my jeanni as a psychologist when that maybe the only remedy for some. GOOD LUCK hopefully she'll go to a good home, if it has to be

You got my respect !!! It's crazy how much it changes once they hit 13 (girls). All of a sudden everything has to be name brand, and all the weekend activities start to add up !!

You can always get another Busa, only one shot at them being young. :bowdown:

well said. but couldnt you take the ex to court for some $$$ so you wouldnt have to sell?

Raffle anyone? :whistle:

keep ya chin up just remember kids wont remember what you have done till it really counts.

I had my first Busa for 2 years before I sold her. It was a 2004 blue/silver. Sold cause things got tight. Last summer, I picked my black '07 which I love. I am a single father of 2 kids, with custody. My ex hasn't paid child support this year yet and I am pretty sure she won't. She had back surgery and says she will be laid up for quite awhile. She has another surgery scheduled for April 10th. Somehow, she has the money to go to Amsterdam on the 15th of this month but yet can't send half of the cost of drivers ed for my 15 year old daughter? Anyway, between this and OT not hitting like I had hoped at work, the Busa may have to hit the road again. Black seems to be a favorite color so if anyone is interested, keep your eyes open. It may hit the market in the next couple months. I don't count on her money for the bike but a 15 and 17 year old are pretty expensive when you are not getting any help. Anyhow, just trying to put the word out and see if there is any interest in the bike market before I make my decision.

Example of a Man and Father :bowdown: Much respect my friend :beerchug: Hope everything works for the best :please:

Take her trifin A$$ to court.

Yeah, before the trip to Amsterdam !!

What you do is tell her you'll get your daughter to give her a ride to the airport, and when she gets all pi$$3d off about missing her flight, and asks why she didn't pick her up, tell her you couldn't afford the driver ed. class alone !!

Sounds like your children are with the better parent.

I would take her a## to court. Tell the police she has been a dead beat parent and she is getting ready to leave the country!!!

My SIL still had to pay child support for her two youngest (teenagers) when she was on deaths door and facing kidney transplant!! This was in PA.

This too shall pass. Enjoy your children. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your kind and supporting words. She was paying child support, but now with this whole back thing, it sounds as if she may not return to work at all this year which means no income for her, which means no support for the kids. I let her go for 8 or 9 years paying a big $58 per week which doesn't even cover med ins, dental ins, school lunches,etc....I revised child support about 1 1/2 years ago and she flipped out! I will just be glad when my kids are adults and I don't have to deal with the woman. At least she lives 800 miles away from here! :thumbsup:
For now, I am just hoping OT picks up. I won't sell unless I absolutely have to! Thanks again everyone!

If she is up for traveling to Amsterdam, she is up to going back to work!!! Go after her. Your kids deserve nothing less!!!

Back