any chance of finding a $3K Busa?

BUSAFETT

Registered
Older? Fairing damage? Higher miles? Salvage title? I have $3K ready to lay down on another bike, and although I've been monitoring diff kinds, something still keeps pulling me back to another Busa.

As some of you know, I had to let my '05 go in Feb, and I've been going thru DTs ever since.

If anyone knows someone that can help me get back on one, pls let me know.

Hope y'all are doing well and are ready to rock for Spring!

BF

I saw a post a couple days ago in the new owners area where someone had found an 05, low miles, dropped with some scuffs for 3800.

May take some patience to find one but I'm betting it can be done, especially with the economy the way it is right now.

You might find one with high mileage, salvage title for around 3500. I have seen one as low as 4500 with high mileage.

I asked for the vin. Let's see what happens:whistle:

I'm betting you get a VIN. Not uncommon for a scammer to use a VIN from another ad as most people don't have a way to check them.

I worked a case a couple years back where a guy locally here bought a Chevy Avalanche and it was a scam. The VIN they gave ended up coming back to a vehicle out of Louisiana and was not involved in any way.

When they start wanting you to vary from Ebay rules that's always a HUGE red flag. And once you do vary from the rules Ebay will do nothing to assist you in recovering your losses.

Last edited:
There was on on Craigslist a week or so ago. I believe it was in orlando, I know thats far from you but... It was I think 4500, I talked to him before I bought mine and I had him down to 3500, It had high mileage, and needed new farings. It had some stuff done to the motor and what not. Just an option.

Personally I have better things to do with my time. Like post here. Or maybe watch the grass grow...

Hey Fett, what's up ? I missed you selling the Busa. I remember you talking about it. Still have the car ? How about the Vett ?

I bet the little one is not so little anymore huh ? How old is she now ?

Back