Need ideas

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Ok Guys and Girls

I have taken the Kanji emblems off the front fairings of Misty and looking for ideas of maybe what to replace them with.

Was thinking of a smaller Black Kanji with Black Hayabusa Lettering below it
or maybe chrome.

Also had a thought of a Drag bike decal with Hayabusa lettering under it.

Any other ideas, Pics of different ideas or what you have done would be appreciated.

Before and After pics attached

p.s. I would not recommend removing these. BIG PAIN
==========================================================

kanji 001.jpg

kanji 002.jpg

Chrome or maybe chrome with black out line

Chrome would look good. IMHO it's a busa and it needs something there. Too much empty real estate otherwise.

Maybe find the Kanji for your wife's name or nickname or something, that might work

I don't know man, the Hayabusa Kanji is a TM for the Busa. The black Kanji with chrome Hayabusa lettering might look good.

If you want a real subtle look, get a sign shop or painter to cut a "mask" of the Kanji, apply, then have painter (air brush) hit the edges with maybe a pearl for a ghost or metalic charcoal for a shadow effect, peel the mask, clear coat it and ta-da!

I'm sure thats its been done but I can't say that I've ever seen it.

chrome! Your bike is "outrageous" with the chrome wheels and all the spikes I think the Kanji should be loud to, need to keep the theme goin

i want to see one of those back drop chrome naked ladies like you see on semi truck mud flaps.....or yo semiti sam
LOL

I have the same color bike and yanked my red oems in favor of black/dk gray combo. Kinda hard to see...but below is an angled view from the front. I think it's the way Suz should have shipped the red in 07...that bright red on candy red just was NOT doing it for me.
avpic.gif

If your frame is black, go with the black.
I had the chrome decals and over time they just got scratches on them. Put some wax on them and you have lost your bright shine.

put some of those stickers on like they had on old bombers, scantly clad women will make ya go fast:laugh:

Talk to Revolution. He comes up with all kinds of ideas of what to put there once the decals are gone. I'm sure he'll do something for you with a spike theme there :)

2189_IMG_2710_Medium_JPGc887b357ffa162d1c30a3248b08efa00.jpg

DEMMYM... You are always screwing around with Misty. You have to quit screwing around with my wife, Misty! haha...had to get that one in!

I ought to start a poll and ask those on this board which Misty would they rather ride... DEMMYM's Misty or My Misty (pic below)...:laugh::laugh: My wife is going to kill me now if she reads this!

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 302
Back