Stupid weather!!!!!

sessions

Registered
What the deal with this weather it's 80* this past weekend :cheerleader: on to mon & tue, then it's 38-45 and a small chance of snow for Thursday and cold friday:banghead:... it's never ending-NICE COLD NICE COLD COLD COLD NICE??? sorry just had to rant, I think God is teasing me... This doesn't mean all the guys in FL, and CA can start braggin about your BEAUTIFUL weather year round:poke:. come on Spring:please:....

Rain, rain and more rain here in texas. Oh well, I needed to wash the bike anyway :laugh:

What the deal with this weather it's 80* this past weekend :cheerleader: on to mon & tue, then it's 38-45 and a small chance of snow for Thursday and cold friday:banghead:... it's never ending-NICE COLD NICE COLD COLD COLD NICE??? sorry just had to rant, I think God is teasing me... This doesn't mean all the guys in FL, and CA can start braggin about your BEAUTIFUL weather year round:poke:. come on Spring:please:....

:whistle: say what :whistle:

pns_next8days_470_268_090311084052.jpg

Just beautiful and I have the weekend off. Time to ride. Yes by Friday morning it should be cold and wet :laugh:

ummm, I would be happy to ride at 32f right now... minus 41c today (-41.8f)!!!
And about 7-8 inchs of ice on my street!! It will take a month to melt.. this winter is brutal..

ummm, I would be happy to ride at 32f right now... minus 41c today (-41.8f)!!!
And about 7-8 inchs of ice on my street!! It will take a month to melt.. this winter is brutal..

Man that really sucks.... i would ride in 30* as well if it were that cold here.

Yep, beautiful riding weather and my bike is not ridable. SOB!!!

Back