Got my bike back in one piece

docjunior

Donating Member
Registered
for those that didnt know me and the busa went for a nice slide down the interstate back in december, broke my right side fairings and scratched up multiple areas on the right side.

rightside.JPG

still need to repair the nose and paint the rear/front pod and front fender but got my fairing back so put the painted dash panels on and new exhaust, she's back in one piece but still needs some TLC :beerchug:

bfixed1.JPG

bfixed2.JPG

i believe it was like $530 shipped for both pieces of the right side fairing. thankfully my dad works for a honda dealership and the paint/body guy there said he will fix the nose and do the paint for free all i have to do is buy the paint and he recommended me to a shop that will paint match at $35 a pint to get the paint from instead of doin the $120 a pint from color rite.

dash panels are from raceready, i planned on just painting the exhaust but it was a good excuse to get some new cans :thumbsup:

short version of crash story....off ramp slowing down fish tailed brought it back and got the death wobble slid down the off ramp ended with the bike 1ft from my head.

Glad you were ok, the bike's fixable. Your head probably is less likely to come out as repairable.

Happy for you that bike is coming back together!

Back to the scene of the accident ... what would you say was the major contributing factor(s) that started the slide?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back