Well the Busa's gone, turning the page.

NCBusa2001

Registered
We I never thought I would let her go but common sense won out. Now, was just the time I guess. We are in the initial process of building another house and needed to slim down a bit.

I've been here for a long time, so I plan on sticking around. I'm still keeping the 1K, for when my back feels better. Hopefully, I will see everyone at the next bash.

The gentleman I sold her two is from outside of Norfold, VA. I told them about the board and upcomming bash. Hopefully, I will see her again (Just hopefully not streched with a 300 rear. :) )

Here are a few pics.

Chris

sale pic 2.jpg

sale pic 1.jpg

Hate to see you sell her brother, but I understand. Congrats to the new owner!

We certainly do evolve as we progress, no? Yes.

Congrats on following through with the plan, bro.

Good luck with the new house, too!

Sorry to see that you had to part with her. It happens though - its part of life. Hope you do hang around though.

Sorry to hear, but good luck on the house.

Damn Chris you're not a short guy.... that guy on the right must be 6'-6" ???

Damn Chris, sorry to see her go, I got used to seeing you on the GSXR though...priorities my friend, that time will come again though:thumbsup::bowdown: See ya at the bash!:bowdown:

Gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry to see you let her go, but understand the reason.

Sad, sad goodbyes. Glad to see you're not going to abandon the house, though! The Busa house, that is!

--Wag--

Thanks so much guys.

The main reason I kept the gixxer was weight and functionality. Even when I was able to manage getting the busa out of the garage my leg almost gave out on me. I shudder to imagine if that were to happen in traffic. The gixxer feels more like a dirt bike (as far as center of gravity).

I'm not in any shape to ride at all right now, but WHEN I get better It will probably be limited to track/deals gap stuff. I don't see long extended riding in the future. If or when I am able to do distance, I'll probably end up getting at ST of some sort (I really like the Honda St 1300).

Y'all are like family anyways. I'm not going anywhere...we have too nice a place here.

Chris

I would have cryed! If I had to choose between the two....my bad lower back would have chosen the busa though. :whistle:

Back