First REAL ride and BLAMO!!!

War Bird 13

Registered
Well got out today in the good ole Buckeye State...was mid 70's and finally got out for the first REAL ride of the year...was headed over to Brookville Indiana with my smokin' hot G/F (she bought me a Zero Gravity windscreen for Valentines Day...awwww) to buy her an ice cream cone and take a nice ride...was nice out but a bit windy and ummmmmm 20 miles into it...POW...one of Butler Counties finest (sheriff's deputy) tagged me at 70 in a 55...was on my way back down from going a bit faster because i thought i saw one up ahead oncoming...so a few seconds earlier and it would have been worse...ALOT worse (manadatory appearance)...so i got over to Brookville to eat the MOST EXPENSIVE ice cream i'll probably ever have...LOL...oh well...was STILL a great ride...bet i wasn't LE's ONLY hit today org wide...LOL...later Y'all...
War Bird 13
:boohoo:

Glad to see you could get out!

:thumbsup:
Hey Mike...it'll warm up up there in the great white north...hang in there...we still have cold weather left here i'm sure...but i'll take to the road ANY day in ANY month the mercury reaches 50 or better...and today was a nice ( but windy ) 75...:beerchug:

Butler Co was out in full force today.........little late eh?:poke::laugh:
Thanks SAMBUSA...LOL...yeah they were all over...put 200 miles on today and saw LE everywhere...even over in Brookville Indiana State boys all over...just keepin' it safe i guess...they gotta job to do...this guy was JUST getting into position to run me down before i even saw him...he was tucked in good in some little hole between hills...UGH!!!!!!
:banghead:

All these threads an post of big time tickets has me reconsidering my Sunday ride since it's pretty much a balls to the wall kinda ride. Not sure if I am going to go got a bad feeling about it, an when the hairs on the back of neck stand up I usually play it safe.

All these threads an post of big time tickets has me reconsidering my Sunday ride since it's pretty much a balls to the wall kinda ride. Not sure if I am going to go got a bad feeling about it, an when the hairs on the back of neck stand up I usually play it safe.
well i am always playin' it safe...but when i do decide to put the hammer down i NEVER have a passenger...and pick my shots in places i know it's ok to pick 'em...today i just got caught daydreamin' on the first nice day of the year...UGH
:whistle:

State was out hard from Lima to Cincy all over 75. I lost count after about 10 pulled over on a 120 mile stretch. I like how most of them had another trooper sitting back a little bit from where the other trooper had someone pulled over. Easy way to get another one

State was out hard from Lima to Cincy all over 75. I lost count after about 10 pulled over on a 120 mile stretch. I like how most of them had another trooper sitting back a little bit from where the other trooper had someone pulled over. Easy way to get another one

yeah...they are sneaky like that...i live in trenton and ride all over sw ohio...hope to hook up some time4
Tracy:beerchug:

Back