Is $5500 a good price for this.

I'm just worried about selling short, thinking that the auction would end a bunch higher. That's why I thought the board's input would be very helpful.

Others?

Chris

Personally i wouldnt buy any bike over 10k miles. I paid 8500 for a 07 IN 08 with 4500 miles on it just to give you a range.

I remember being passed by that Busa before.. Why you selling it? ???

btw let the auction run its coarse, I mean that's why you listewd it right? If it don't sell for more or at all give the interested buyer a second chance.. :thumbsup:

Good luck, Chris

Thanks Doyle, THe main reason is my back has made me rethink my lifesytle. I'm slimming down, debt wise, and were planning on building a house in the near future.

I'll still be here though..
CHris

5000-5500 is about right for that Busa and the mods. Seems like it was well taken care of... If you like the bike, go for it otherwise you will always find a good deal with some patience.

5000-5500 is about right for that Busa and the mods. Seems like it was well taken care of... If you like the bike, go for it otherwise you will always find a good deal with some patience.

Thanks your thoughts. Yes I have taken very good care of her. I've been a regular on here for about the past,...God almost 6 years now. It's really bothering me letting her go.

But....I'm in damm near constant pain since Feb 8th. That means I have been out of work for the past month. My lumbar spine MRI dictation is almost 2 pages long. Right now I have the impinged left nerve root thing going on. I REFUSE to get hooked on those damm pain meds. I almost rather feel the pain than feel f'ed up all the time. I'm covered out the wazoo with insurance, so I'm decently covered. It's more a change of lifestyle thing.

I haven't lifted my two year old or "done the deed" with my wife in a month now. Much less been able to ride, kayak, play guitar (standing up), throw ball with my older son, etc...

I feel I have been SMOTED and literally struck down. I'm normally one happy SOB, but lately...hmmm.

Yep time to change. I'm still keeping my `08 Gixxer 1k. It is a whole lot lighter and maybe I'll be albe to do a track day once in a while. But as for long distance riding. Well I guess we will see at the Bash in April.

Thanks,
Chris

I hope you feel better dude. I know how you feel . I got into a motorcycle accident back in 2003 and my hip is still jack. The doctor told me that I'm going to have to get a hip replacement when I get older. Because of my accident I have to be medically discharge from the Marines. 14 years down the drain and they and the VA only gave me 40% which comes out to $418 a month. 14 years and that's what I'm worth

in Cali, that would go for $7200 to $7800. maybe you should keep it and move to Cali and we could ride together.......:laugh:

That Busa is forsale on here. Check the classifieds and contact him directly.

I think that is NCBusa's Bike...... I've seen it before at the bash in person. Hope its not a scam. Doesn't seem like it would be with those pics that are posted.

I think last year his son got sick riding on the back of the busa thru the dragon and puked all over his back :whistle:

Back