Insurance on my 08 busa?

Is $263.00 for a year an okay price for insurance.
It dosent cover anything such as my bike or injury.
It was the cheapest they could give me, its with progressive.

my insurance cost me $48.00 a month full coverage on my 08 busa, state farm $500.00 deductible

Mine, i think is 220.00 every 6 months full coverage, with 1000 dollar deductible with State Farm.

I have Geico. $314/yr with comprehensive minimums (all I wanted was theft coverage) with a $500 deductable. 29 y/o & married, age & status do make a difference. Plus with Geico and my alumni status I get an additional discount. :whistle:

$320 full year full coverage, 500 deduct, 100/300/100 comp,collision,unisured,underinsured

With State Farm:laugh:

It just covers the other guy if i ever get in an accident. I think its just liability.

not sure what you can afford but these bikes are a pretty hot and sought after item an a determined thief that targets you pretty hard to prevent unless you never leave it out of your site. Not to mention that it's more likely that you may be injured in case of an accident(god forbid) having more coverage if you can swing it would be a good investment. check with state farm an geico. Ride safe an good luck. DAM!!! I just noticed he is in Italy :laugh::laugh:

and btw :welcome:

Last edited:
after years with Geico I'm now with State Farm. all i will say is do yourself a favor and get a quote. it might be worth your while.

(just noticed you are in Italy. no idea of coverage outside the states if that is what you are asking about.)

Last edited:
A lot depends on where you live. Metropolitan areas are going to be higher than rural since there is more vehicles on roads and higher theft rate.

I pay like 425 a year for full coverage

I have Progressive and my insurance is high but there's no way I would ever get liability on a bike. Just to many things can happen.

$485 a year, covers nothing but the other guy, but with my record im glad to have any ins. so at least i can still ride

Back