Votes: 12 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 77.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
okay, Im gettin her painted, I think, My painter is takin a while to get to it, but thats another story. Should I paint the wheels green too? I change my mind everyday, I dont want to much green, its a Busa, not a Kawi. the color is Snakeskin Green, a Dodge Viper color for 08, dont worry it looks better in person than it does on internet pics. I Did a photoshop but Im not good enough to get the wheels colored and the green is close enough but not exact so...

Attachments

• green busa.bmp
    817.6 KB · Views: 391
Forget doing the wheels green and do the front fender green. Then you'd be onto something.

Looks fine the way you have it pictured. Green rims or fender might be overkill. Maybe some green strip on rims max.

Not sure on the wheels being green but cool colour none the less!

Snapshot 2009-03-06 06-31-02.jpg

I would say no just add some green axcents, like a tobin with some green symbols and insert, maybe do the calipers that color, and do something about the frame & swingarm, I would do it gloss black to match. just my opinion!

Hopefully a kawasaki color doesn't cause reliability issues and make your bike slower though....:laugh::rofl:

I'm sure it'll look fine, but may not be one of the faster colors...IMHO:laugh:

I would go with no on the wheels but yes on the fender/calipers/and rotors front and back. I think you would get the effect your thinking about with out overkill. Hit me up if you need help in the prep work we could probable save you some cash.

I would powder coat if I did the wheels but here is an alternative , just get the wheel strips off ebay . You can get them in reflective also . I have them on my bike my sons bike and they look good . here is a shot of a green one .

2008_03130181.JPG

Back