stock no longer

chevellesteve

Registered
well to day i received the first of my up grades for for my busa . i got a two brothers racing m5 exhaust twin carbon fiber cans. man these things are sick i cant wait to put them on the bike in the morning. the best part is the price i saved 600 dollars . got to love e bay :thumbsup:

Whats this "Stock" you speak of? I think I recall a preiod of about 10 minutes between getting my bike home off the trailer and me adding things to it and taking things off. :laugh:

Whats this "Stock" you speak of? I think I recall a preiod of about 10 minutes between getting my bike home off the trailer and me adding things to it and taking things off. :laugh:

Alright, does removing warning labels and reflectors really count :laugh:

actually, i had a hacksaw to my tail within about 15 minutes of getting my bike home. After all, undertails dont go on without removing some stuff. Before I had ridden my bike a single mile, i had an undertail, the hump mod, frame sliders, stainless brake lines, and a new windscreen.

And yeah I got rid of the reflectors and stickers too.

You got time to post, you have time to install those bad boys Bruddah !!! :super:

Back