Guess this cop wasnt too happy

docjunior

Donating Member
Registered
Was just coming home from dinner took the interstate and then got off at my exit getting off the on ramp i see blue lights so slow down and stay in the on ramp lane then as the charger gets ahead of me to my amaze i see that he is riding in the lane of 2 bikers at at least 100mph, so im thinking holy crap thats kinda nuts cop can take out both the bikers but he finally gets them to stop. I guess the bikers realized they weren't going anywhere with the charger keeping up and forcing them to the far left of the lane, trail bike was an older kawasaki couldn't tell what the lead bike was cause the cop had him blocked in.

I was surprised though that the charger was right there with them and then overtook them but Id prob stop too before the cop ran me off the road ???

That was my motorcycle excitement for the evening. :beerchug:

Just stupid to think you can out run the LEO's. Nothing is faster than a radio, even if the car couldn't catch them. Felony in OH, so for me it would be a felony with a firearms specification - not worth it, I'll pay the ticket.

Ya exactly the road they were on they weren't going anywhere it ended in a few miles and theres like 3 exit off of it but if ur trying to out run the LEO that wouldn't work out too well.

I was surprised they had helmets on though but wearing t-shirts:whistle:

Was nice too see though, usually cops don't pursue which is why i said the cop must not have been happy with these riders.

the problem with my cop car is not the speed. but at around 125 I start thinking of the knuckle heads at the city garage who works on them. :laugh: Phunk Dat!!

but on a side note: yesterday i was running my f150 because I recently reprogrammed it with a hypertech programmer. i burried the needle at 120 and after backing off i noticed some headlights waaaaaaaaaay behind me that looked like they were flashing. I dont think it was a cop but it had me worried for a lil while. i found my exit before i found out. but I remembered thinking how ironic it would be to have a busa and a 1000RR sitting in my garage and get arrested for speeding in a F150 ???

anyhow glad everyone got where they wanted to be ok.

130? 150? must have been little bikes if the Charger was keepin up, not the best idea to run from the cops but come on, Charger keepin up with a Busa?:rofl:

No, usually just call it in for help, and cruise along looking for the debris field :whistle:

I shouldn't say this publicly, but I just don't aggressively pursue bikes or kids. It's just not worth it. If I get the tag it's just a matter of a few phone calls normally.

i think thats the best policy, its easy to make dumb kids or wreckless bikers kill themselves, seems like a waste
I shouldn't say this publicly, but I just don't aggressively pursue bikes or kids. It's just not worth it. If I get the tag it's just a matter of a few phone calls normally.

I'm pretty sure all police cars are limited to 130-40 mph. Hell thats only 2nd gear with more to go. Your good as long as they didnt get your plate:whistle:

Back