hating mods, hating life

kjcili

Donating Member
Registered
I give up.....sum1 up top does not like me. either that or I just wasn't meant to have anything with ANY kind of mod; whether I do it or not. Yet again, put my baby back together, 2 of my accent LED's go out and while I was watching; showing some friends, my clutch cover LED goes ..... BLINK:banghead::banghead:. I can't win for losing. and it's not just the bike, any of my toys. like I said, it doesn't matter if I do the mod or I put the trust in sum1 else that is also perfectly capable, it just doesn't pan out....now i'm just going to hang my head and ride

Come back to it another day. You may have a bad ground or something simple. Dont beat yourself up. Stuff happens.

thanks man ..... hey, I just moved out to Cary, so i'm gonna be looking for a new crew, you anywhere near there?

Keep your head up and try again.

+1 on the bad ground. It would cause problems all over the place.

Don't let it get you down. I know how you feel though. I installed a high mount exhaust and didn't notice till it was too late that I must not of mounted it right cause it has rubbed on my swingarm. Now I got jacked up midpipes and swingarm. Made me sick when I found out, but, at least we have "Busa's and can still ride.

Sometimes you just have to step back and attack it another day. It's usually simple. Just think about the brother that just wasted a 15K motor on the dyno. :poke:

Sometimes you just have to step back and attack it another day. It's usually simple. Just think about the brother that just wasted a 15K motor on the dyno. :poke:

OUCH!!!??!! that put a crimp in the pocket book. believe you me brothers, i spent hours troubleshooting, checking wiring front to rear, grounds, charging system, the whole nine yards. it's just my bad luck. but thanks for the shoulders guys..:beerchug:

Like everyone else has said take a break, clear your mind and then come back to it.

I'd stay with the odometer mod.

LEDs you can figure out. Changing stuff in the engine invariably screws with something else. Higher compression and the starter and bendix go. Melted pistons, snapped chains, the clutch starts slipping. I've been there.

I kinda like running with the factory engineering, more time riding,,, but ya gotta be messing with something :laugh:

sometimes when we rig things they just work better then when we do them right...

I give up.....sum1 up top does not like me. either that or I just wasn't meant to have anything with ANY kind of mod; whether I do it or not. Yet again, put my baby back together, 2 of my accent LED's go out and while I was watching; showing some friends, my clutch cover LED goes ..... BLINK:banghead::banghead:. I can't win for losing. and it's not just the bike, any of my toys. like I said, it doesn't matter if I do the mod or I put the trust in sum1 else that is also perfectly capable, it just doesn't pan out....now i'm just going to hang my head and ride
Its the mods you're installing....unfortunately alot of cosmetic mods are cheap junk thats built to fail. The only mods I do are performance oriented....and maybe some polishing/painting for cosmetics. Imo most of the bling mods are cheap crap thats not worth the effort to put on :whistle:

i thin we all have been there.... now the quick question is howm many eers do you have before you start with any mod?
I found out that if i have less than 7 then i will miss something, if i have more than 9 then everything works fine, but I can't remember how i did it, nor what I did? :laugh::laugh:

Hang in there, when you think you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. Owning the Busa is worth it. :beerchug:

Led's I thought you had a real problem:laugh: bad tune on the new turbo smoked your piston or fat tire kit snapped at the shaft on a launch.:laugh: The baby still running ride the crap out of it:beerchug: sorry for your headache's dude but if it runs thats really all that matters:whistle:

Back