Can your hayabusa outrun this bike?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
1960 Yes I have documantation on how fast it is

1zyeloy.jpg

I know you all want the handerbars+the seat sorry cant have!!!

Hmmm, in a straight line I'm thinking probably not.....now as for around an actual course that would be a different story.

I know that we can stop way better than he can!

Is there even a transmission on it? Multiple gears or just direct drive and a clutch?
from what I read and recall hearing a long time ago, the thing is direct drive (has a love joy coupler).. He can disengage the thing with the motor off to push it..

engage drive and put bike up on a rear stand, start the engine... (look close you can see it)
He winds her up and falls off the stand on to the already turning rear wheel.. must have been heck of a launch...... Yeeehaww!!!

Last edited:
Hey I've always let anything chasing me, catch me; I'm just saying :laugh:

Yes, I remember this dude, and Randy don't pretend you weren't around :poke:

admitting to that is like saying I remember the Green Mamba too... :) I loved the exhibition run guys.. probably why I got into the Fuel Altered's so bad.. love the show :) Wild Willie always had me going as a kid...

and to any youngsters, this was exactly how he drove this car.. it would be completely sideways and his hand was still on the side of the car.. The second shot shows the rim almost touching the track as the slick rolls up under the car... my hero! :laugh:

Wild Willy Borsch 69 Winternationals by David McFee.jpg

borsch.jpg

Well maybe we couldn't outrun that bike, but we sure as h3ll could out-stop that bike. Love the drum brakes, front AND rear!

I would sure feel good about spanking that monster, wonder about the numbers...them 8's look like weiner roasters to me :laugh:

Back