? about fairing screens

mikeled86

SHOT TIME RIP D.A.M
Donating Member
Registered
Ok just finished making my fairing screens and I was trying to think of what color I want them to be so I am looking for Ideas. My paint is pretty much the same as an 08 orange and black. Here is what I was thinking black in the orange parts and orange in the other(tail piece) or maybe just leave them the sliver color they are now. Looking for input. before I forget I am putting LEDS in right after so.

I'd leave them silver if you are putting LED's in there.

thats what I was thinking as while. I was going to paint the frame and flip out the swing for the black one I have just sitting around but now I am thinking about polishing.

Ok just finished making my fairing screens and I was trying to think of what color I want them to be so I am looking for Ideas. My paint is pretty much the same as an 08 orange and black. Here is what I was thinking black in the orange parts and orange in the other(tail piece) or maybe just leave them the sliver color they are now. Looking for input. before I forget I am putting LEDS in right after so.

Clean them thoroughly with a good paint prep cleaner. Primer first. Then, For OEM matching paint I use colorrite.com. 100% perfect match.

P.

Back