$1,000,000 QUESTION.....feel free to respond SPONSORS..?

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
I am considering buying a polished stainless steel rear rotor. $1,000,000 QUESTION IS: WHAT KIND OF BRAKE PADS SHOULD I USE WITH THIS ROTOR. Sure, I could ask the seller, but his suggestion might be a bit bias because after-all he's a salesman.

I am considering buying a polished stainless steel rear rotor. $1,000,000 QUESTION IS: WHAT KIND OF BRAKE PADS SHOULD I USE WITH THIS ROTOR. Sure, I could ask the seller, but his suggestion might be a bit bias because after-all he's a salesman.
The organic Galfer or EBC should work fine the HH sintered/metallic may offer too much bite which could result in warping.

We are talking about a "rear" rotor...mostly for show...it's not like you are going to be doing 'stoppies' with it :poke:

mostly show, YES, but I also want it to function rathert well.

The rear brake on a Busa, only supplies about 20% of your braking power...find out who makes the rotor and buy their pads :beerchug:

Whether you buy stock, Galfer, EBC...it REALLY is not gonna make a noticeable difference.

After BA Busa's several comments on this matter, I think I would follow his suggestion. :beerchug: Not only does he know what he is talking about, I have seen him carve canyons :thumbsup:

I would see who made it,like the carbonne lorraine pads or the ebc hh...

Back