2006 Suzuki Hayabusa - Lots of Extras

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I've put a lot of time and sweat into maintaining and modifying the bike, but it's time to go. I just don't have the time it deserves anymore, but I will likely be back riding again in a few years. I have everything else a person would need when buying a bike (helmets, gear, maintenance , parts, etc.). Hopefully somebody will enjoy it as much as I have.

2006 SUZUKI HAYABUSA $7,500
VIN JS1GW71A662106988
Sonoma Red/Black
-Includes Rear Stand, Battery Tender, Yosh SS RS-3 cans, Stock Cans, Custom Shorty Pipes and other items.
-Additional Pics at: Pictures by fletch01_photo - Photobucket
-Original owner w/ 25 years riding experience
-13,721 miles (actual miles are less due to rear sprocket upgrade)
-Maintenance up to date (willing to show new owner oil change in person to teach them how)
-Galfer SS Brake Lines
-EBC HH Brake Pads
-Puig Race Windscreen
-Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light
-Vortex Frame Sliders
-Vortex CAT-5 43t Rear Sprocket
-Pair Valve Removed/Block Off Plates Installed
-Color Matched GP Pegs
-SS Fairing Screens x 6 (have 2 for tail section - not installed)
+1" Dog Bones, Adjusted Suspension
-Hump Storage Mod
-Grab Rail Mod
-Color matched bolts, pegs, brake bar, mirrors, wheel stripes.
NOTE: Pics shown are with stubby exhaust, but I have SS Yoshimura RS-3 cans and Stock cans available to you at no cost.
I also have PCIII-USB, GI Pro w/ Smart TRE, Battery Tender, Hydraulic Bike Lift w/ Wheel Chock, His & Her helmets/jackets, Gloves, Gear, Tank Bag, etc. I will be posting for sale separately.

KEITH (727)415-3914

IMG_0779.JPG

Right Side.JPG

Rear Shot.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

Keith Con2.JPG

Wow...that is one clean bike ! Dont they have dirt in Florida ? My bike wasnt that clean when it was brand new. Good luck with your sale !

Keith, I hate to hear that you are selling your Busa, but good luck with it:) It looks like a great deal for a sweet ride:beerchug:

Nice bike,but why post it up here if you can use the classified section?

I like the red stripes on your rims! Where did you get them,if you dont mind me asking.I have the same bike and the same colour.
Thanks in advance,
Reiny

I hope you get everything your asking, it's worth every penny. Good luck to you Keith and hope you get riding again SOON:beerchug:

Back