Anybody know what this cage is?

AJAY

Registered
What's the bar running from a slider mid-fairing to the back? I've seen the cages that go underneath, but this one looks useful and not too horrible. Thanks.

Oklahoma State Police Busa.jpg

Looks cool...looks like they put some crash protection on.
Yeah, there's another bar that goes underneath the fairing that probably offers even better protection, but that one is butt ugly. Of course, if you look at that police bike, it has some rash below the bar, so maybe they should have used the cage that goes underneath!

I see there is a bar in the back that would be nice to protect the Beetle Bags, but it probably blocks the passenger pegs.

Also see that they put the Buell footpegs on it too.

It is built by Powers Stunt Worx. It is a race crash bar. I have his full cage and this is a nice alternative to the full cage. Will fit both Gen1 and Gen2 as they maintained the same frame geometry.

Yeah, there's another bar that goes underneath the fairing that probably offers even better protection, but that one is butt ugly. Of course, if you look at that police bike, it has some rash below the bar, so maybe they should have used the cage that goes underneath!

I see there is a bar in the back that would be nice to protect the Beetle Bags, but it probably blocks the passenger pegs.

Also see that they put the Buell footpegs on it too.

have your eyes checked, no rash on this busa. could you point it out to me, cause I can go out to the garage and try to find it.
These are Race rails. Had full cage, lost too much lean angle to the right.

Last edited:
have your eyes checked, no rash on this busa. could you point it out to me, cause I can go out to the garage and try to find it.
These are Race rails. Had full cage, lost too much lean angle to the right.
Ooops, must be a reflection in the photo I took from your other post. Look just a little above and in front of the rear brake pedal. Thought it was a little rash.

Thanks for responding. Where'd you get the bars? I really like them.

We don't carry passengers :laugh: "police solo motorcycle"

Not saying there has never been a passenger :whistle:

We don't carry passengers :laugh: "police solo motorcycle"

Not saying there has never been a passenger :whistle:

Ordered the racerails from our dealer in OKC
The rear were customs from Tim Barnes at Freestyle Ingenuity.

Awesome bike. The fact that you could legally use the speed is also appealling. :laugh:

Looked through Freestyle Ingenuity and all I could find was the cage below. The one you have looks better by 100X.

freestyle ingenuity cage P1010007.JPG

Back