Took some pics today

Busa204

Registered
Sunny day down here in South Florida, so My06busa & I decided to clean up the bikes a snap and few pics...

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

Last edited:
The pictures look great, but it is cold and raining and probably going to snow tomorrow. If I had that weather I would be getting mine dirty.:beerchug:

It is spring yet. ???

It's snowing again here, and I hope the mosquitos are out there, and bite you where you never want to be biten by a mosquito, several times.
:laugh:

Great pics man. My time is coming, supposed to be in the lower 70's here by next weekend.:thumbsup:

Ya it's suppose to rain down here tomorrow. We have a cold front coming through so the temp is going to be down in the 40s (break out the longjohns :p ) late Sunday evening & early monday morning..Not really cold compared to the weather some of you are dealing with but for us in Florida, that is cold...This week should be great for riding...

Edit: LoL, no mosquitos this time of the year...I feel for you guys that cant ride during the winters...Not sure I would be able to handle that :p

Last edited:
Nice pics. Went for a short ride today. Wish it were warm like where you are. But then you'd probably wish you had our curvy roads! :laugh:

Back