183 days until Indianapolis MotoGP--anyone interested?

cmeb4decay

Registered
Hey everyone,
Just bought my busa in October of last year--late October! Can't wait for a full summer of riding and can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys/gals...
3 countdowns are listed at the top of our forum---and all probably out of my reach of getting to this year! I don't know how to create a POLL but I think it would be cool to see the interest of those who are planning on coming to Indy for a great weekend! Let's see how many Midwest Guys/Gals are interested in a fun weekend! Thanks

I am gonna be there. Me and a buddy are planning to trailer our Ducs there and stay at a friends place and do a little riding, have a little fun. :beerchug: :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I disagree went to 2 days of qualifying with great seats---and had some awesome displays in the infield besides it's all about the "getting together and actually riding " that I am interested in.

I was there last fall, what a show! Rode the Busa 1100 miles that weekend, remember getting home with that surreal "did all that just happen" feeling. An assault on the senses that was/is beyond description.
I would love to go back this fall, but looking doubtful that I'll make it.
Still early, I'll see how things shape up through the summer. Maybe.

Last year one my amigos went.Said he had a blast im going ride up with him this year.You can store your gear worry free.

Last year one my amigos went.Said he had a blast im going ride up with him this year.You can store your gear worry free.
Yup, walk down the backstraight, over the hump, get your plastic bag and put your gear in it, get your claim ticket, it'll be there at the end of the day.

Anybody remember the Red Bull?..

MotoGP9-121314-08013.jpg

I sooooo want to go back and see it again.
Guess there is always credit cards.:laugh:

Back