Ready for the season 2009

jch364

Registered
Well folks spring is just around the corner for us up her in the north east. Im counting down the days. I just finished prepping my girl for the season.
1. changed out brake fluid on both front and rear breaks
2. changed fluid in the clutch.
3. changed oil and filter.
4. plugs and air filter are still nearly new. so ok there
5. cleaned and checked chain.
6. cleaned her up with great detail and put 2 coats of pinnacle wax on her and finished her off with some pinnacle finishing spray carnuba wax.
7. made reservations at deals gap for may 20,21 and
22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. cant wait.:beerchug:

2009 001.jpg

felt good getting her ready to go. enjoyed it a lot. changing the fluids wasn't nearly as hard as i thought it would be.

Jeff you coming to the busa bash? Looks as good as I remember chasing through the dragon!!!

hey warbird brother! Nah not coming to the bash this year. Just a little early in the year for me this time. wish it was in like may or something. was a good time though. How many miles you put on that bike now?

I am at 5k with a new rear tire. I have divided the mileage up between the other bike and the other car I had last summer. There should be like 10k on it, but I am having fun with it now! Trying to get her to move in the corners better!

battery is good. bought it new last year from batteries plus. got the one that is 230cca for like $99. been on a tender all winter:thumbsup:

i dont know how much better you want to move in the corners warbird! As I recall you were slicing those curve like a ginsu knife!!!!!!:bowdown:

Back