Suzuki Gladius, can't explain why I want one?

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
I have the road covered and I have the dirt covered, but can't explain it, I just want a Gladius to zoom around in the city. :drool::drool::drool:

Some like it, some don't. Need to get a test ride, so I can make up my mind for possibly a third bike.

What do u say? ???

2009%20Suzuki%20Gladius.jpg

My daughter's 03 SV650 standard is a great bike and leans waaaay over. Just seems too light and small for me but she loves it!

DSC01454Medium.jpg

The Gladius seems (to me) like a bike that you'd either love or hate. I just can't decide which one it is for me. I heard that it was designed in Europe, and I can see it.
???

Yeah, I'm thinkin' I do too. I just can't get used to a slanted headlight without the plastics around it.

That Gladius is a pretty sharp nekkid bike. Looks like it would be perfect for the city.

My daughter's 03 SV650 standard is a great bike and leans waaaay over. Just seems too light and small for me but she loves it![/IMG]

A gal who works for me could not understand why I kept saying I wanted a bigger bike. Said smaller bikes are so much more nimble (she's right, there). Told me I should look at the Yammi FZ6. Glad I got my Busa. As the Harley guys say, "If I had to explain, you wouldn't understand."

Must be that your inner child remembers some toy that congers up warm & fuzzy feelings when you look at this bike. Did you ever eat paint chips when you were a kid??:laugh: But seriously, I happen to like different bikes that stand out in a crowd as this one does. It kinda looks like a mini-Bking.

Or a bike to ride hard on the dragon!!!! I have riden both the sv650, sv650s, and a aprilia rsv 1000. There is something about a V-twin sportsbike! Fun noises they make too!!!! Deep mean bass sounds versus the screams of the inlines!

Maybe Suzuki has left over parts from the B-Kings ???
That headlight looks fimiliar.

Back