Tobin Seats

BusaPebbles

Registered
OK. I am just full of questions today. For all that have the tobin seats, what is the difference in the materials (glossy black, vision black, dull black)...which looks the nicest? Pics if you have them please.....

I think mine is the dull black... but unfortunately I am at work right now and don't have any pics. It has the embroidered kanjis on the sides....

I can post some pics later tonight... maybe...

Dull Black

SM Seat.jpg

Nag nag nag...geez thats it im getting a Trollkin embroidered on your seat,,:laugh::laugh:

rarely if ever mentioned here but if you have the seat embroidered, careful of the colors.. any of this stuff left out in the sun will fade pretty hard and fast.. They need to use more UV friendly threads (our boats used some oddball stuff that lasted "ok")

Reds, bright anything wont probably go a good summer without looking faded.. at least black you can re-dye pretty easy..

I would like to sit on a tobin seat. I had a suzuki gel seat that was nice!! But after a year it felt like crap. I went back to the stock seat. This was on my 02 1k!

If you haven't...talk to Tobin...he has some really good input on his material and what you can expect to get out of it. I am glad I did as he pointed me towards the Vision Black for what I was looking to get out of the fabric.

DSC00665 (Small).JPG

Back