Anyone own this lid?

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I'm really liking this helmet by Icon. I'm just wondering if they run true to size. According to their size chart I should wear an XL--same as the other helmets I own. I'm just wondering if anyone else owns one and how it fits? None of my dealers have one to try on. THANKS!

showImageCAGGR3C8.jpg

Bumping this cause im interested in the the Domain 2 one but the Decay model, are the sizes ok?

Well, I got a mainframe and the sizes are accurate, mine never stretched out as it broke in so its still really snug.

Just wrap a tape measurer around your head and you'll be fine.

I'm thinking about getting this one..

showImageCA5TGB24.jpg

i have the black decay version. very happy with it. also have an icon airframe seventh seal. happy with both.:thumbsup:

Nice lid! I've also been considering the Icon Domain 2 Mechanica. The wife has specifically told me no skulls, but she failed to mention sexy robot lady device thingers, or whatever the graphic is.

:beerchug:

Check out Scorpion EXO-1000. Same price, better helmet. I just purchased an Icon Airframe Inferno. The vent on the chin was broken and it was too small even though it was the same size as mi Icon Mainframe. Also, after I sent it back and a new one was shipped....it was broken too. They look sweet but the quality has definitely gone down hill since 3 years ago.

Scorpion.jpg

i have a scorpion exo-1000 also! i like it 2 iv been lucky with my icon helmets their not a shoei i do like them though. shoei is my fav. :thumbsup:

Check out Scorpion EXO-1000. Same price, better helmet. I just purchased an Icon Airframe Inferno. The vent on the chin was broken and it was too small even though it was the same size as mi Icon Mainframe. Also, after I sent it back and a new one was shipped....it was broken too. They look sweet but the quality has definitely gone down hill since 3 years ago.

I gotta agree with John...the quality was nver really that great and has gotten worse, I bought the scorpion before last fall bash and its awesome for the money:thumbsup:

I have the Domain and Mainframe,the domain fits nicer,there's more chin room and its lighter,I wear the mainframe 95% of the time though because i seen myself with the domain on and my head looked HUGE because of the supervents....call me vein:whistle:

I find the Icons run smaller,I wear XXL in Icon, xl in other brands

I got this for my Mrs... She loves it, and size was right on. She's a medium. I personally liked the quality of this one and the finish is great. It's an Icon Mainframe Kitty

icon.jpg

I'VE GOT THE SAME ONE IN FLAT BLACK , NO PROBLEMS AT ALL .:thumbsup:
I'm really liking this helmet by Icon. I'm just wondering if they run true to size. According to their size chart I should wear an XL--same as the other helmets I own. I'm just wondering if anyone else owns one and how it fits? None of my dealers have one to try on. THANKS!

I have a Manic, Mainframe that does fit true to size! Nice helmet your looking at! I just bought an X-11 and love it! ICON on the shelf!:thumbsup:

Back