What do I do first?

BusaPebbles

Registered
My Busa is pretty much stock. I need to get many things done to her. I don't need more power, as she is already more bike than I really need at this moment, but some new cans would be nice. As you all know by now I am a Hobbit, and therefore need a suspension adjustment, or perhaps just a tobin seat. Would like to get a fender eliminator kit, well cause she is ugly with all the junk in the truck. New Levers would be nice...I am new to this mod game, as my first bike was already tricked out (Ducati 996) and really needed nothing done.

What should I do first? I will let ya'll decide for me....

Hmmm, the exhaust is tuff. I couldn't stand the stock look so in deciding what I wanted I automatically got performance gains. I went with the Brock's Alien Head full exhaust. I love it! It cleaned up the rear of the bike leaving it open. Fender eliminator is a must. I don't know how "tall" you really are but I'd say lower her a little. For short legs it's an awesome look.

I would go with:

Seat
Levers
Exhaust

in that order.

Just who is going to do all these mods little lady?

My Busa is pretty much stock. I need to get many things done to her. I don't need more power, as she is already more bike than I really need at this moment, but some new cans would be nice. As you all know by now I am a Hobbit, and therefore need a suspension adjustment, or perhaps just a tobin seat. Would like to get a fender eliminator kit, well cause she is ugly with all the junk in the truck. New Levers would be nice...I am new to this mod game, as my first bike was already tricked out (Ducati 996) and really needed nothing done.

What should I do first? I will let ya'll decide for me....

You just covered all of the things I did to mine I purchased bone stock last November. I am a hobbit also so did a 1.5" drop with dog bones in rear and shaved 1.5" of foam from stock seat and re-covered it. I am 5'6" and flat footed now. You are on the right track it seems. I haven't changed my leavers yet, are there benefits to doing so other than appearance?

Best of luck.:beerchug:

You just covered all of the things I did to mine I purchased bone stock last November. I am a hobbit also so did a 1.5" drop with dog bones in rear and shaved 1.5" of foam from stock seat and re-covered it. I am 5'6" and flat footed now. You are on the right track it seems. I haven't changed my leavers yet, are there benefits to doing so other than appearance?

Best of luck.:beerchug:

I have Pazzos and aside from looking Sh1t hot they feel much better in my hand and are a breeze to adjust

Hmmm, the exhaust is tuff. I couldn't stand the stock look so in deciding what I wanted I automatically got performance gains. I went with the Brock's Alien Head full exhaust. I love it! It cleaned up the rear of the bike leaving it open. Fender eliminator is a must. I don't know how "tall" you really are but I'd say lower her a little. For short legs it's an awesome look.

From what I have read in the forum, the Brocks full exhaust is popular. I am 5'7" tall, so I tiptoe a bit. Could definately benefit from a suspension change.

Dog bones for the rear. Spacers for the front to side forks down some. Then a seat so you are more comfortable. The hack off the rear mud flap!!!! I am a pro at it!!! Then levers. Then get a full exhaust to drop the weight. It will turn easier for you!

I am lifting mine in the rear +1 right now! Relocated the rectifier last night and painted the bracket to hide the chrome look!

You and silver should get up with me and we can play!! I mean mod the busa's!!!!

Dog bones for the rear. Spacers for the front to side forks down some. Then a seat so you are more comfortable. Then hack off the rear mud flap!!!! I am a pro at it!!! Then levers. Then get a full exhaust to drop the weight. It will turn easier for you!

I am lifting mine in the rear +1 right now! Relocated the rectifier last night and painted the bracket to hide the chrome look! Then need to remove the tire and and get the new one on!

You and silver should get up with me and we can play!! I mean mod the busa's!!!!

Dog bones for the rear. Spacers for the front to side forks down some. Then a seat so you are more comfortable. The hack off the rear mud flap!!!! I am a pro at it!!! Then levers. Then get a full exhaust to drop the weight. It will turn easier for you!

I am lifting mine in the rear +1 right now! Relocated the rectifier last night and painted the bracket to hide the chrome look!

We are meeting a buddy of mine and his wife at the Tiki Saturday Night you should come with your lady as well.

Fair warning...the Alien Head's aren't quiet (even with the baffle in). I love the sound of it and don't find it to be excessively loud but to each is own.

Dog bones for the rear. Spacers for the front to side forks down some. Then a seat so you are more comfortable. Then hack off the rear mud flap!!!! I am a pro at it!!! Then levers. Then get a full exhaust to drop the weight. It will turn easier for you!

I am lifting mine in the rear +1 right now! Relocated the rectifier last night and painted the bracket to hide the chrome look! Then need to remove the tire and and get the new one on!

Do you hack it off and put an undertail on or do you have a way of cutting it and leaving the lights, plate bracket, etc.? I am very curious to know how it looks with your mod.

Dave

Back