Brown stopped by today!!!!!!!!!

cipher5791

Registered
Copped me a Tomtom to hit the road with this season. I was in the middle of doing some mods for the year and Mr, Brown showed up.

My power source comes from a cigarette lighter that I purchased Advance Auto for $4.00. Ran the wire to the battery and put a fuse in the positive wire from the battery. The Tomtom comes with a mounting plate that you can mount on any surface. It has two way tape on the back of the plate. I am going to take advantage of the dash piece above the speedo. I will include pics once my bike is painted next week. But here is the Tomtom and my plug mounted on my custom undertail.

SD530383.JPG

SD530379.JPG

I have a Tom Tom and you just gave me an awesome idea. I never really thought about how to get the power supply up to the front for accessories. Awesome work and great idea. Now I am going to do the same. :beerchug:

Thanks,

Dave

Also has on screen speedometer! Mine is 3rd edition like yours and they are great little tools for the money. I have a broken internal compass so this will help me stop going in circles!:cheerleader:

I have a Tom Tom and you just gave me an awesome idea. I never really thought about how to get the power supply up to the front for accessories. Awesome work and great idea. Now I am going to do the same. :beerchug:

Thanks,

Dave

This is why I love the org. We all wind up helping each other in many ways. You are welcome

Awesome, I have the same Tomtom. I mounted a dual outlet in my tail on the crossbar. I can run my GPS and charge my cell phone at the same time. Works like a champ!

Looks good! I did the same thing with my Garmen, but have not had a chance to use it yet. I will have it on & running for the Spring Bash.

ahhah
sh!t , i thought you meant chris brown stopped by...
i was gonna say, hide your umbrellaz!!!!

Back