08 orange plastics

lilbcollins

Registered
Anybody got a set of plastics, really only need right sides. JUSTANOVA's bike was backed into and tipped over this weekend

Thanks guys

Oh, you gotta be kidding me!

I'm going to email him right away.

yeah ebay has a couple sets. Looking at about a grand for the set....They're not really bad, couple scrapes and one 1" crack that can be repaired. Unless we find a steal on plastics its probably going to be painted all black...:thumbsup:

Yeah, it really sucks because I was standing right there and saw it happen, and it was my buddy that backed into it.

its not real bad just scraped the upper a little and scraped the rh side, there is one small crack about an inch long in the middle of the orange on the rh side but i think it could be plastic welded.

I have been toying with the idea of just painting the thing all black.....but that orange is just so damn sexy. I'm not sure what i'm going to do yet but its not the end of the world, it can be fixed. At least I'm not posting a wipeout thread.

Sean, if you emailed me I haven't gotten it as my comp. at home is fugged and they have yahoo blocked at work. but I will pm you my work address.

i just ordered the 2 right side fairings off of ebay for like 520 shipped or around there.

sliding down the interstate kinda messed my right side up :poke:

rightside.JPG

Back