Need some advice guys/gals

Coty

Registered
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I need some help. What would be a reasonable selling price for a 2000 Hayabusa with only 1900 miles? Its red/black runs excellent. Adult owned and driven. Its hard for me to judge the price with the miles and the age. What do you guys think its worth? He's a friend of mine but I don't know what would be reasonable.

Holy crap. Dude's got a 2000 with only 1900 miles? That's a shame. . . That's 211 miles a year. Poor thing's been sittin around not getting any love. When's the last time it had the oil changed? Has it at least been started more frequently? THAT low of miles isn't necessarily a good thing.

Yes its been started and the oil has been changed. Crazy I know. Bike is in awesome shape. Looks brand new! What do you think for a price?

Last edited:
Nah, it's only worth 500. I'll pick it up tomorrow and give you a grand for it:thumbsup::moon:

Then that's about where I'd put it. Look in cycle trader, and in the paper and stuff where you live and see what they're goin for. I know this one probably has WAY fewer miles on it than any of those will, but it'll give you a good starting point. Remember, the worth is in the eye of the buyer. Some will see the low miles and be willing to pay more for it, others won't.

Back