Foothill Frolic

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Late last year I met a Fizzy Rider (Yammie FZ1) up at the Lake Pardee Overlook on one of my solo journeys to get out of the valley fog. I have stayed connected with him thru his Yahoo Group "Just a Bunch of Bikes"

I tagged along with the group yesterday for about 170 miles before I had to split off early, they continued on for another 100 miles or so.

We had breakfast at the Dead Fly Diner. Five of them and me. Rode up into the lower foothills.

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

Was fast and fun. :thumbsup:

Spotted an Ozz or two up there where the pics were taken.

Good selection of bikes!

...and SNOW! We hit Laguna today and there was snow there, too...all the folks from the city takin' their kids up to the mountaintop to see what they've only seen on TV.

:laugh:

Great pix, Russ! :beerchug:

Hey Russ, good to see you guys on the road. We headed on over to Mel's for lunch and than Ray went home. Rob and I went up a little futher than shot home before the weather turned on us.

Glad to see ya out there Russ! man isent that Fiddletown road just a blast up to the stop sign, one of my favorites for sure...spring will be here soon to and we can head on up the hill for some more twisties:cheerleader:

Brrrrr!

So I see the Busa, a Superhawk, a BMW, and is the other one an Aprillia?

Yeah an 07 F4 1000. Was another yellow GS BMV you can see the front fender comming in to the frame in one of the Busa shots. I had intended to get him riding by. Standing in the road with a cage bearing down on me prevented the shot. :whistle:

Back