Hsbc

Htown Busa

Registered
I heard a rumor that HSBC is not writing anymore motorcycle loans. Does anyone know if this is true. If it is, that is a huge blow to the MC sales industry.:cry:

HSBC SUCKS!!! I HAD THEM FOR MY HOME LOAN AND EVERY TIME YOU WOULD CALL THEM THEY WANTED TO CALL YOU BACK AND NEVER DID.:moon:

I have my bike through HSBC (Suzuki Card) ...yes I know how terrible suzuki cards are and how high the interest is but I'll have it paid off this year so no big deal

Anyway, I just received my latest statement and there was a notice that HSBC would no longer be funding Suzuki Card. Meaning, I keep paying what I owe at my current terms, but the card isn't available for new purchases anymore.

So it does sound like HSBC is out of the motorcycle venture for now at least.

I can confirm this rumor too......It happened last year in November.....I went to go put a jacket and some gloves on my Suzuki card and they told me that the card was not valid anymore to make new purchases due to HSBC not backing the card and loans anymore.....

Too bad we still have to pay them back.........:rofl:

Is true. HSBC also had Kawasaki's credit card. 'Zuk cards are gone and Kawi cards may well be too.
Don't know who is doing their financing now, but sales guy at the local dealership told me that 70% of all new bike loan apps are now denied.
And they wonder why sales is down.:laugh:

Yes, my dealer told me that HSBC wont be writing motorcycle loans. I did want to mention something that some may not know about... Ricky Gadson (Pro Busa drag racer) started a new company called Help Me Ride...I think it is Help Me Ride for those who have credit issues. Interest rate is 17% I heard and at least 25% down. I paid cash for my bike which is the best way to go, but for some of your who need credit help and are looking at financing, you might want to try it out. Just thought I would mention that while on this topic.

Yes, my dealer told me that HSBC wont be writing motorcycle loans. I did want to mention something that some may not know about... Ricky Gadson (Pro Busa drag racer) started a new company called Help Me Ride...I think it is Help Me Ride for those who have credit issues. Interest rate is 17% I heard and at least 25% down. I paid cash for my bike which is the best way to go, but for some of your who need credit help and are looking at financing, you might want to try it out. Just thought I would mention that while on this topic.

Kool...!:beerchug:

Back