1300rz?

Rev. 6:5

Registered
Okay, I get that the Z means limited edition, but what exactly is so limited about my bike? It's the 2007 black one. I noticed pretty little blue specks in the paint, is that what it is?

Well all 2007 are LE's or none are. The Le's had a different paint color scheme plus black frame. Pure cosmetic. No one 07 was different then the other. Well black is fastest color! :thumbsup:

The last LIMITED was the 2006 LIMITED EDITION :thumbsup:
2007 is NOT a LIMITED.

The last LIMITED was the 2006 LIMITED EDITION :thumbsup:
2007 is NOT a LIMITED.
you are wrong my friend my 2007 has the rz..on the title, I realize there are no limited edition colors but what they did is made all of the 2007's RZ's (black frame)

Last edited:
you are wrong my friend my 2007 has the rz..on the title, I realize there are no limited edition colors but what they did is made all of the 2007's RZ's (black frame)
You are Wrong my friend do some research :beerchug:

I noticed pretty little blue specks in the paint, is that what it is?

The blue flakes are normal in the black paint. All of my Suzuki have had it. 01 black/silver GSX-R1000, 03 black/orange GSX-R1000,07 black/orange GSX-R1000 and the 08 black/orange Busa.

1 my title has the rz and so does the frame and sticker
2 my bike is a 2007
3 have you seen any 2007 without a black frame?

All 2007 have a Black Frame.
The RZ means nothing.

All LE or LIMITED were Sold and Marketed as such from SUZUKI .
The Last LE or LIMITED was 2006 for North America from SUZUKI .
2007 a LE or LIMITED was offered from SUZUKI for the UK it was visually the same as a 2006 LE .

The LEs were a few black framed, unique plastic colored, bikes during a normal model run of silver frame versions.
For whatever reason, all '07 bikes (my blue included) were produced with black frames. Which is great IMO as I like the black frame much better, but it's hard to call them "limited edition" when the whole model year is the same, except for the 3 different colors of plastics.

1 my title has the rz and so does the frame and sticker
2 my bike is a 2007
3 have you seen any 2007 without a black frame?

Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Hayabusa - 2007 - GSX1300R

Show me on that page where it says limited and I'll believe your's is a limited. Show me on your tripple tree cover where it says limited and I'll believe it's a limited. Here's mine.

My busa 020.jpg

I will never forget when I got mine (06 LE), The dealer kept saying "Dude, be carefull, you're not only on a Busa, It's a Limited Edition" !!

I was like "Yeah, you know it Baby"!!

Then I came on here, and found out that LE meant black frame, and the word Limited on it.......:stoopid:

You guys could of at least lied to me.

Mr X is right, the 07 model year is not a limited edition production. When I cracked my front fender my buddy gave me a black one from an earlier year Busa, it also has blue flakes in the paint. Mine has RZ on the model too.

I will never forget when I got mine (06 LE), The dealer kept saying "Dude, be carefull, you're not only on a Busa, It's a Limited Edition" !!

I was like "Yeah, you know it Baby"!!

Then I came on here, and found out that LE meant black frame, and the word Limited on it.......:stoopid:

You guys could of at least lied to me.

Well, and don't forget you paid a couple hundred bucks more, I'm just saying ...

I need to do more research. So far I've noticed the RZ and the 2003 year model go together.

Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Hayabusa - 2007 - GSX1300R

Show me on that page where it says limited and I'll believe your's is a limited. Show me on your tripple tree cover where it says limited and I'll believe it's a limited. Here's mine.

I was wondering why they made all the 07 black frames? end of run{" oh ,,, look at all they black frames..... we gotta get rid of them"}

So....in past years it was only the frame colour and a sticker?.

for $14.44 i can make my 07 into an LE? lol..
2006 Suzuki Motorcycle Parts for GSX1300RZ HAYABUSA, OEM and Aftermarket at BikeBandit.com

Back