*ping* demmy

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
here's those pics

DSC05145.JPG

DSC05144.JPG

Chrome caliper covers I think is what he's showing.. BTW I think they look sweet as hell.. :thumbsup:

demmy wanted some installed close up pics of the chrome caliper covers that allthingschrome.net offers. thanks doyle

its one of those plastic walmart bicycle tags, picked up the refector bolt. works likw a champ

it looks pretty good too. I paid like 20 bucks for one at a Harley Dealership.

Hey Rock! its an illness ya know... you should seek professional help on post... tricare has a code for it ... "addictedtochromeItis" I hear they dont offer supplements but there's a counseling program and support group :rofl:

seriously, you have found yet another level of chrome lovin and it looks great :thumbsup:

Hey Rock! its an illness ya know... you should seek professional help on post... tricare has a code for it ... "addictedtochromeItis" I hear they dont offer supplements but there's a counseling program and support group :rofl:

seriously, you have found yet another level of chrome lovin and it looks great :thumbsup:

to late bro. I'm stage VI :laugh:

here's those pics you wanted bro. as you can see if your at the right angle you can see em.

here's my kickstand bracket w/PPM kickstand switch cover. :thumbsup:

DSC05147.JPG

DSC05148.JPG

DSC05149.JPG

DSC05150.JPG

Back