No bike for a couple of days

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
What's up guys? Just wanted to share that she's getting another scheduled maintenance done at HPC. Thank goodness for not getting that much snow this winter. I've put over 8,000 miles on her since the last week of September '08. She now has over 38,000 miles and will turn 17 months old at the end of this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
She needed the break, 38,000 miles in 17 months your backside probable needs the break too:thumbsup:.

I almost choked looking at the odometer today....man you ride your butt off. Your Busa will be all ready for your pick-up date. :beerchug:Do you mind if I install a head and cams package while its here... :laugh:

I almost choked looking at the odometer today....man you ride your butt off. Your Busa will be all ready for your pick-up date. :beerchug:Do you mind if I install a head and cams package while its here... :laugh:
Go for it, Greg. If I have extra money, it would be a lot more than that. :laugh:You remember when you did the 30,000 mile service before I left for the Philippines last September, don't you? Can you imagine if it was spring and not fall? It'd be a lot more than that. :laugh:

Holy seat time Bro. Very cool!:bowdown:
Thanks, Bro. I wish I live in a place like California so I can have more seat time during winter time. Also, my mother-in-law wants the kids to spend their summer in the Philippines. I wish it works out.

Last edited:
Ooooppppss!!! I just caught it that I put September of '07. I meant last year. Sorry about that.:banghead:

Back