Debating on buying a T-REX.

Busa_70461

Registered
I'm thinking about selling the Busa and buying a T-REX. I just wanted to get a few opinions on what you think about the vehicle.

Have you driven one? I would NOT do it. Make sure you test drive one before you pull the trigger. They look fast but they also have a really low profile which is a turnoff for me.....seems dangerous. Like driving a Miata or similiar. Good luck.

DD

Its a convertible car with 3 wheels... why would you do that? WHY??? I suppose you could always sell it after you get bored of it and get another BUSA! But as one member righteously suggested, test drive it first! It's all about how well you mold in and comfortable riding...

I personally think the T-Rex is SWEEEEEET. I don't know that I'd spend $50k on one but it would be cool to roll around in. Also not sure I'd give up my busa for one. If I had money for both, I'd do it in a second.

ive been looking into 1 myself. i just dont know if i want to drop the 50k when i can go get myself a vette. lol. but they do look sweet, i just dont know of any "dealers" around here let alone anyone to let me test drive it 1st.

wouldnt give up my Busa for anything, go for both. never driven a Rexx but would seem to me its 95% car 5% bike so you would loose the leaning and open feel of your Busa. Noticed that alot of guys that cant ride anymore, injury, age, WIFE!!, haha seem to get em to get as close to a bike as possible

There is a cheaper version of the T-rex I think it's called a G-2.
You can choose different engine sizes,like a cbr600 or zx10 etc.
I still think they start at around 32,000 but I'm not sure about preformance
and things like that.
Ok I went to the McCoy sportbike site and they have a description
but no pics or at least not right now. I have seen a G-2 and they are very
similar to the T-rex.

Last edited:
Are you insane? 50K for that? Come one...keep the Busa and use the money to buy a Lotus Elise.
Ditto. 10 years from now, both the Busa and the Lotus will be worth something, probably a lot. That T-Rex will be just a curiosity that you'll be trying to sell on ebay.

Back