led's

busastalker05

Registered
does any on else have problems trying to find places to put led lights around the bike? ive got four small pods in the fairings by the motor, one 6inh bar right behind horn, and 2 more pods in rear fender. i have one more 6inch bar left and cant figure out or find a spot to put it, with having it seen.

i was going to put some on the underside of the swing arm i use strips not pods... and some maybe on the inside of the swing arm to bling up the black rims i have :laugh:

SANY0134-1.jpg

then i need to add some inside the air intakes... and maybe on the inside of the front fender... hope this helps :thumbsup:

SANY0138-1.jpg

I used 12" strips in the rear, two in the headlight, one red, 36 LED board in the back (pointed forward) and I got this...

Just the blues:

Picture%20001.jpg

Picture%20004.jpg

Just the running lights:

Picture%20014.jpg

Picture%20010.jpg

Both:

Picture%20009.jpg

Picture%20023.jpg

thanks and the bikes look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug: how do you put them in the head???? and where did you get the board from? rough price?

thanks and the bikes look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug: how do you put them in the head???? and where did you get the board from? rough price?

Thanks!

Actually, you have to take the Headlight out, heat it up along the seal and expoxy the LEDs inside (pointed back at the reflector).

I got the red one from here

Scroll down to the middle of the page --- it's the #194, 36 array It was about $15.

Dave :beerchug:

I used 21" long strips of led's that are flexable and attached them to the inside of the fairings themselves right behind the lip where the holes are...you cant see the led's there but the light sure does come through good and they cover a much larger area then a pod does...also if you get a trailer 5 to4 wire integrator for wiring up a trailer for about 18$ you can wire the left side to the left blinker, right side to the right blinker, then use what would be the brake circuit for the always on...what happens is the whole side of your bike will flash with your blinkers,while the other side stays lite...and if they are turned off the flash function will still work....its nice when cars can really see that you are going to turn...LOL would be a really good mod for the gen 2 guys that are changing out the front air ducts

as for the rear end you can mount then to the inside of the sub fram above where the holes are in the tail section and to the top front of your undertail

Last edited:
Back